Sunrise and sunset in smoke. The smoke is thick and we can smell the fires today. It’s weird to have what feels like an overcast day, but it’s also 100°. It’s so thick that it looks like fog against the street light. Believe it or not the red ball is the sun!
The pool is the best place to relax....when it's empty. I wish he would relax with water in it too:
Posing puppies:
Too much fun means you sleep upside down to cool your belly:
Whole house fans are great until they suck the smell of a skunk into the house, or in this case, ash from the fires:
I'm officially a year behind in my posts, so I don't remember why this was taken except that I really like pasta lol:
These napkins have been entertaining - they have questions and things to talk about on each one. I think there are about 5-7 rotating ideas:
Nighttime walk with the crazies:
I put Doug in the car and wouldn't tell him where we were going. We drove a couple cities over to go to a DQ. It's nice that they're open late!:
More paint issues that I'm still fixing:
Current fire incidents:
New toy!
Doug baked an Apple Hill pie and he gets to eat it allll by himself!:
More pictures of the smoky skies mentioned at the top:
The orange frisbee is officially in thirds:
Doug's paper chain is getting a little shorter as the summer semester progresses. He's in the middle of another summer semester as I type this:
Blurry pups at night during our walk:
No comments:
Post a Comment